Monday, July 19, 2010

"the best camera is the one that's with you"

chase jarvis said that. which i'm guessing most internet-friendly folk would know, but it's worth a repeat, especially here on this blog where the population of cell phone pictures has been flagging off late. what has caused me to stop seeing photograph-worthy things around me? evidently, with everything that's been going on the past couple months, i've been spending far more much time looking inside my head  than outside it. [proof: i spent over a month in himachal pradesh amidst gorgeous himalayan baby ranges and never even took my camera out of my bag.] it's a good/necessary experience, one i'd recommend to anyone, but it's time to start looking outwards again. so if only as a reminder to myself, these links you're probably already familiar with: chase jarvis' iphone photos portfolio and live feed from his iphone photo app.

in the spirit, past cell phone photos on this blog here... and hopefully more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment